AFTC 5350 Multi-Purpose Acrylic Foam Tapes
- Mainly used because of their technical, economical and aesthetic advantages in comparison with screws, welds, rivets, etc.
- These tapes are used in a wide variety of applications,
particularly in the automotive, marine, aerospace, rail construction industries and in situations in the electric and electronic industries and for building works (structural glazing).
- The colors of the adhesive tape or film are white.
- The tapes are especially designed for bonding a wide variety of materials with high, medium and low surface energy (LSE types) such as glass, steel, aluminum, ceramics and specific kinds of plastics, coatings, etc.
- Very high initial tack
- Excellent for bonding a wide variety of materials with high, medium and low surface energy (LSE types)
Color : White
Width : 19mm
Length : 1.5m
AFTC 5350 Silvertape White
For customization please contact our company at 6252 1955.